Jeremy ShubJeremy ShubCounsellor, Psychotherapist, Healer Contact: Jeremy Shub
Jeremy Shub B.Sc (Psych), Dip Visual Art, Dip Education, Masters of Science in Medicine (HIV, STIs and Sexual Health – Counselling) identifies as queer, kinky, poly, pansexual and switchy, and is more than comfortable working with others who identify similarly.
Jeremy is a counsellor who connects with people naturally. He listens insightfully, enjoys hearing people’s stories and recognises the value in clients expressing themselves. He is accepting and honest, and has a creative approach to counselling, using intuition and imagery. He enjoys the model of Skype connections. The services Jeremy offers are:
- Sex educator – for individuals, couples, schools, parents or groups. They offer education on a wide range of topics including anatomy, techniques, foreplay, and intimacy.
- Sex therapist – offering healing and growth.
- Sex coach – like great athletes needs coaches, great lovers need support also.
- Relationship counselling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families (including same sex, poly, open relationships and other) and teenagers.
- Internet addiction – social media – gaming
- Workshops, groups and seminars.
- Face to face (Ringwood or at home), Skype and phone
Teacher, counsellor, author, father, and community member, Jeremy currently works for a LGBTIQA+ community organisation as a drug and alcohol counsellor. He is the author of ‘Conscious Relaxation’ a book that helps people find balance in their world. Jeremy has immense experience working successfully with individuals, couples and groups. With nearly two decades of working with adolescents he has a natural rapport in supporting teens.
Our Kink wants to connect you with kink-friendly businesses, organisations, venues, events, and more. Check out our listings to see what Melbourne can offer to suit your needs.